On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 08:31:52AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 10:38:08AM -0600, ronbarry at es.com wrote:
> > I have been considering getting some mods done to the netrek server for
> > a number of years, but have not had the time until now.  I grabbed the
> > source today and found that the most recent entry in the changelog was
> > almost two years ago... not promising.
>
> Where did you get this old source from?

He's probably talking about the CHANGES file.  He doesn't seem to have
noticed the new ChangeLog file.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2