On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 01:34:34PM -0400, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:

> I think the point of Jyve/FAQ-O-Matic is to let random Joe Blow update
> a FAQ for you.  I'm not so sure that is any better than somebody
> mailing Tom and saying "Please add blah blah to the FAQ."  Is the
> problem Tom never gets around to updating the FAQ, or that people
> never provide input?

Both.  I've sent him updates in the past, but they never made it into the
FAQ.  But I suspect that not many people do send in updates.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2