Hi,

Your site was recently submitted to OpenHere.com.

We have reviewed your site and decided to include it as follows:
Link:  http://www.best.com/~doosh/netrek/netrekFAQ.html
Title:  Netrek FAQ list
OpenHere Category:  http://www.openhere.com/games/internet/netrek/

As you are listed as a contact person on the home page
of this site, I am dropping you a quick note to let you
know about your inclusion on OpenHere.

OpenHere is one of the 10 largest index and search sites
on the Internet and is specifically focused on creating
resources for the family.

You can dynamically modify your site's listing at any time,
or include your site's listing in other categories on OpenHere.com.

When you modify your site's listing, it is automatically placed at the
top of the category in which it is included, and is placed first in the
search engine results for the keywords relating to your site.

To modify, add or delete your listing:

1.  Go to the OpenHere category where your site is listed.
2.  Click on the "Suggest a Site" link.
3.  Follow the instructions for changing your listing.

All of the modifications you submit to OpenHere.com are processed
in real time.  As soon as you see the response to your submission,
your site listing should be updated.

OpenHere is frequented by both children and families.
As a result, www.OpenHere.com does not include links to material
which is illegal to display to minors.

If you have a question, or need help in any way, please just send me a note.
Yes, I am a real person!

Sara
www.OpenHere.com
Your key to the Net!