I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but I still don't
see the point of a Windows server port. We have a shortage of players now,
not a shortage of servers. Suddenly having dozens of poorly connected
Windows servers show up on the metaservers won't help things any...

Of course, it's great that you want to do something to help the Netrek
community. It beats having nobody working on any Netrek-related code at all.