On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 01:04:13AM -0500, Mark Mielke wrote:

> This has incredible potential even for dog-fights. Why have two ships
> torping an incoming ship independently, when the two ships could
> alternate torpedoes creating an impenetrable wall of torpedoes, while
> minimizing fuel consumption? I wonder how easy it would be for an INL
> team to take planets, if they can't manage to get a single kill?

Gee...what happens when the bots run out of fuel?

It's always possible to get kills in real netrek situations.  I often
play games against teams where I could dominate everyone on the other
team in a dogfight--winning 9 of 10 or more.  My ratio in real games
is usually between 1.5 and 2.

> I have a vision. Unfortunately, I have a restricted time
> budget.

And, no fucking clue.
 -Tom