On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 09:03:53PM -0500, Dave Ahn wrote:
> Hey, the latest INL server code is messed up.  Half the people can't orbit
> before and during the game.  Did anyone make changes to the orbit code?

Ok, I tracked the problem down to Carlos' orbit patch.  I backed up
ntserv/orbit.c to 1.4, and the problem went away.  I'm downgrading all
the servers to use this rev until it's fixed in the CVS.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2