Hello, my name is Brian Gilliford.  I've been playing netrek for quite some time and after my last format I had to get a new COW client.  I downloaded it and much to my surprise it had a 'expire' thing on it.  I didn't think anything of it.  But I played and played and just recently I noticed that my client was gonna expire.  It did expire.  So I went to the site, downloaded the new version.  Tried to load it up.  And it is still expired.

I would like to know how to play and to get it working again.  If you would be so kind as to send me some info that would be great.

Brian Gilliford, TGS