I downloaded the server source

ftp://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/servers/vanilla/Vanilla-2.9pl6.tar.gz

and it compiled no problem. I get no errors when I start the server but when
I try to connect I get these erros in  $(NETREKDIR)/ERRORS

ntserv/main.c: Quitting: No slot available on queue 0
ntserv/main.c: Quitting: No slot available on queue 0
ntserv/main.c: Quitting: No slot available on queue 0
ntserv/main.c: Quitting: No slot available on queue 0

I also tried running xsg and get this error

xsg: daemon terminated game

At this point I would just love it if someone could point me to a
compiled IRIX server binary. Thanks in advance.

"..The day that this country ceases to be free for irreligion
 it will cease to be free for religion-except for the sect
 that can win political power.."

		-- Justice Robert H. Jackson, Zorach v. Clauson