You know, I was going to spend some time this past week working on this.

Instead I got sidetracked with my house.  I have rearranged all my
furniture, my office... and am now in the process of jointing the drywall in
my garage preparing to paint it.

Maybe if I just committed some time tomorrow night I could have something.