James Cameron <quozl at us.netrek.org> wrote:

> I've a goal of growing the Netrek community.
> But I've no measurement system in place and I want one.
> Has anyone already got something?

The best way to grow the netrek community is to drop all frivolous
projects and work on the really important one.  Since we've been at
one main server for several years now, it shouldn't be too hard to
spot a spike.

The really important project is to get netrek as a single download
that includes a spiffy client with a tutorial.  The download should
include the server so the user can play without connecting to the
network.  It should run under 95/98/NT.  It should include an option
for a small sized map that lets a small group of office workers play
and have fun.

I'm not volunteering.

-Jeff