Probably a erally stupid question, but how do you get the newbie program
to work properly?
So far I've had to compile the robot program by hand
/Vanilla-2.9p17/robots/ and stick the program in /netrek/og/ to get it to
work slightly, but then newbie spawns at least 32 bots which end up
sitting on the wait queue, stopping anyone else from joining.

Also is the above the right bot to be using, they dont respond to any
messages, and seem to be really bad players. (As well as keep segfaulting)

	John Gilbertson
--
I love you coffee; You make me glow.
You make me smile. I love you so.