Hello, I have emailed twice previously regarding the addition
and removal of servers that I administrate and I have received
no response. If the process will take a while, I would
appreciate it if someone could notify me of that.

I administrate hp06.ee.ualberta.ca. I wanted to inform the
Metaserver admin that hp06.ee.ualberta.ca should be removed and
bode.ee.ualberta.ca should be added in its place. Bode is a
paradise server as well.

Thank you.

Rob Kaut

--

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off.

  - Zaphod Beeblebrox - The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

--

Rob Kaut
<kaut at ee.ualberta.ca>