On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 07:45:57AM -0500, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:
> James Cameron <quozl at us.netrek.org> wrote:
> >         - update t-mode messages, they are outdated.
> I am totally against this.  Netrek is an old game; why erase its
> history?

So that it keeps up.  This complaint about the outdatedness of the
messages was received from players, which caused this line to be added
to PROJECTS, where it has sat for many months.

> I'm sure there are more important things to work on, like being able
> to turn off t-warp separate from docking.

Dave Ahn said he'd be doing that.  I can't allocate the task to Zach as
well.  Also, Zach did say he wanted a simple one.  When the patch comes
in, we can add an

#ifdef HISTORICAL_T_MODE_MESSAGES