On Saturday 08 September 2001 02:50, Gerard Lim wrote:
> I was wondering if you can give me some tips on building the
> COW client properly (in windows).  What I get is redraw
> problems and the fonts are too small.

Install the netrek fonts included in the distribution. That worked for me
fine.

> I'm using the cygnus tools under win98.

I just fixed the current CVS version for the latest cygwin release.
It compiles now out of the box again. Note that you have to install the noX
xpm lib included in the contrib as well.

BTW: The new cygwin is really kewl. It quite improved since the betas. There
is even an full XServer included :-)
Maybe we should support an X version for Windows as well.

Have fun,

Kurt

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl at freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017