I'm pleased to announce that a new league server, orion.netrek.org, is
available for clue games.  This server is located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
on the Real-Time network.  It may be used for clue games as well as official
WNL and INL games.

Ports: -h orion.netrek.org -p 4566 (Home)
       -h orion.netrek.org -p 4577 (Away)
       -h orion.netrek.org -p 4000 (Home Observer)
       -h orion.netrek.org -p 5000 (Away Observer)

Special thanks to Bob Tanner, James Cameron and Carlos Villalpando for
making this possible.

Please direct all questions, comments and problems to me and not to the
above individuals.  Thanks.

I am looking to move one of the east coast servers (ileo) to the west
coast.  If anyone can provide reliable access out west, please contact
me.

The current list of public league servers include:

netrek.crackaddict.com		Quincy, MA
twink.crackaddict.com		Quincy, MA
inl.real-time.com		Eden Prairie, MN
orion.netrek.org		Eden Prairie, MN
pickled.fox.cs.cmu.edu		Pittsburgh, PA
ileo.vec.wfubmc.edu		Winston-Salem, NC

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2