Can someone tell me how to refresh my Vanilla tree
via CVS so I make sure I have all the latest
commits?

Also, I have finally setup and done some homework on
GNOME/GTk/Glade/XML and am ready to begin work on
the GTk GUI front end for Vanilla config files.

Also I recall someone was working on a GtK GUI
wrapper for editing netrekrc files in Cow3 client.

IIRC there was also talk of porting Cow3 to GNOME
completely?

So I get some feedback on these 3 particular issues
and specificaly who is working on what and their
status.

I am newer to development than everyone else here so
Iam starting out small on just the GTk GUI from end
for Vanilla.

Also I am wondering if anyone uses IRC or some
instant messenger program; if I am working on
something and wanted some dynamic feedback/
discussion?

Zach