On Friday 21 June 2002 18:09, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Quoting Kurt Siegl (007 at freemail.at):
> > > Tags are cheap.  If we don't hear back from Kurt because he is too
> > > busy, I propose that you make a tag COW_3_00pl3_SDL just to do the RPM.
> >
> > Will be an official COW_3_00pl4 tag.
>
> Doesn't new functionality generally mean a increase in the minor revision?
>
> An increase in pl is for bug fixes?
>
> I'm not sure how cow does revisions, but I thought this would be cow-3.1 or
> something like that.

In netrek releases usually most of the things count only as patch, but okay
lets make 3.1, 3.0 is alrady available for years anyway. And particular with
this release we introduce only new features.

BTW:  I can not reach the CVS server currently. Is it a general problem or
only on my side?

Kurt

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl at freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017