G'day,

I've received and compiled the list of tools suggested.

The next step is for developers to let me know what level of
participation and productivity you would be able to provide based on
the tool list.  Reply to all or private, your choice.

Project Goal: create a cross-platform (Linux, UNIX, Windows) wrapper
around the COW Netrek client that provides configuration options,
metaserver list, documentation, training, and playing.

Please estimate the typical hours per week you will be available to
serve on this community project:

        Typical                 [   ] hours/week

Now we wish to estimate the productivity of the project team.  We'll
list the tools that we can use, and ask you to rate each one,
according to the following scale:

        0 - won't participate if this tool is mandated
        1 - will learn this tool if it is chosen
        2 - will be immediately productive in this tool
        3 - will train others in this tool
        4 - will gather more developers if this tool is chosen

Implementation Languages
        C                       [   ]
        C++                     [   ]
        Java                    [   ]
        Python                  [   ]
        Perl                    [   ]
        PHP                     [   ]
        Pascal                  [   ]
        Common Lisp             [   ]
        TCL                     [   ]
        Kylix                   [   ]
	(0=won't, 1=will learn, 2=productive, 3=will train, 4=evangelise)

Widget Sets
        C/GTK                   [   ]
        PHP-GTK                 [   ]
        Motif                   [   ]
        OpenLook                [   ]
        QT                      [   ]
        wxWindow                [   ]
        TCL/Tk                  [   ]
        Perl/Tk                 [   ]
	(0=won't, 1=will learn, 2=productive, 3=will train, 4=evangelise)

Configuration and Build Environments
        Cygwin                  [   ]
        GNU make                [   ]
        GNU autoconf            [   ]
        GNU automake            [   ]
        KDevelop                [   ]
	(0=won't, 1=will learn, 2=productive, 3=will train, 4=evangelise)

Repository Tools
        CVS                     [   ]

Media Layer (may not be required given project scope)
        SDL                     [   ]
        OpenGL                  [   ]
	(0=won't, 1=will learn, 2=productive, 3=will train, 4=evangelise)