MARKET YOUR BUSINESS OR PRODUCT TO MILLIONS WITHIN HOURS BY MASS EMAILING OVER THE INTERNET!

OUR COMPANY, NATIONAL BULK EMAIL MARKETING, specializes in mass email advertising over the Internet. With NATIONAL BULK EMAIL MARKETING COMPANY, your business, product or service can be promoted to millions of people within hours by sending out your advertisement by emails over the Internet!  Our 100 million plus database of active email account listings can be targeted to a specific Country, State, zip code, by Keyword or by your own targeted email list specification (e.g. email to all dentists only).

EXAMPLE OF YOUR POTENTIAL PROFITS:

1) Let's say you... Sell a $24.95 product or service.
2) Let's say you... Mass Email to 1,000,000 people daily.
3) Let's say you... Receive just 1 order for every 2,500 Emails.

CALCULATION OF YOUR EARNINGS BASED ON THE ABOVE STATISTICS:
[Day 1]: $9,980  [Week 1]: $69,860  [Month 1]: $279,440

Now you know why you receive so many email advertisements ........ MASS EMAIL ADVERTISING IS EXTREMELY PROFITABLE!

ADVANTAGES OF USING NATIONAL BULK EMAIL MARKETING COMPANY

* 100 MILLION ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:  We maintain a growing list of over 100 million active email addresses and all are 100% DELIVERABLE.  The list is updated DAILY and WASHED TWICE a week!

* TARGETED MARKETING:  Our 100 million plus database listings of active email accounts can be targeted to a specific Country, State, zip code, or by Keyword.  Additionally, if your business' has a very particular market nich of advertising that must be targeted to, we can quickly develop specific targeted email lists for your particular business' marketing needs

* WE MASS MAIL 24/7: Order by 12 PM PST and you're SERVICED MASS MAILING by evening.

* 100% TAX WRITE OFF:  Our services can be used as a 100% TAX WRITE OFF for your Business!

MASS MAILING PRICES:

      =>    500,000 Emails:      $630.00
      =>    750,000 Emails:      $750.00
      => 1,000,000 Emails:      $860.00
      => 1,500,000 Emails:    $1290.00
      => 2,000,000 Emails:    $1590.00
      => 3,000,000 Emails:    $2160.00
      => 4,000,000 + Emails (Please call for quote)

CAUTION

You may receive A HUGE AMOUNT of orders within minutes of sending out your mass Email advertisement!

REFERENCES ATTESTING TO THE BENEFITS OF BULK EMAIL MARKETING

 * "Targeted direct email advertising is the wave of the future.  By no other means can you effectively reach your market so quickly and inexpensively" - ONLINE PROFITS NEWSLETTER

* "Many business people are finding out that they can now advertise in ways that they never could have afforded in the past.  The cost of sending mass e-mail is extremely low, and the response rate is high and quick." - USA TODAY

* According to a recent FIND/SVP Survey, 41% of people check their email daily!

* "When you reach people with e-mail, they're in a work mode.  Even if they're not at work, they're sitting up and they're alert.  You catch them at a good moment, and if you do it right, you have a really good shot of having them respond."  -  WILLIAM THAMES [Revnet Direct Marketing VP]

* "OVER 20,000 BUSINESSES come on the Internet EVERY single day... If you don't send out Mass Email... YOUR COMPETITION WILL!" - LOS ANGELES TIMES

TO ORDER:

To order NATIONAL BULK EMAIL MARKETING services , feel free to call our sales department (310-471-9257).  For more detailed questions, you can ask for one of our Beverly Hills attorneys in our legal department who will be happy field any questions about our company.  Our address is:

NATIONAL BULK EMAIL MARKETING
9663 SANTA MONICA BLVD., SUITE # 281
BEVERLY HILLS, CA  90210-4303

We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email g14toy at yahoo.com with the word "remove" in the subject line.