On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 11:21:00PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Just merged the COW_SDL_MIXER_BRANCH to the trunk, check out the new TRUNK and
> recompiled all seems to be working.

Cool.

> Who does the tags?

Kurt, according to cvs logs.  He applies a tag of COW_3_00pl3 on release.
Kurt, are you willing to release?  Or shall we organise it ourselves?

> And what will this tag be called?

Tags are cheap.  If we don't hear back from Kurt because he is too busy,
I propose that you make a tag COW_3_00pl3_SDL just to do the RPM.

I'll review the changes in detail now that you are proposing to release.
I'd only tested the code before.

By the way, cervisia is quite a mature GUI on CVS.