David Watson contributed some network utilization stat graphs for a real
INL game held recently at eurotwinks.netrek.org.  As there have been
some discussion in the past about how much bandwidth Netrek needs, this
provides some useful data which might suggest that our earlier numbers
might need to be upped.  The graphs are available as part of the stats
at the below URL.