One has to press shift-a (A) to send message to ALL board
yet BRMH and Steve's Netrek2000 client (not sure about COW)
allow you to send to TEAM board by only pressing t. I think
the clients should be changed to require shift-t to send to
TEAM board. This is also good pedagogy to have consistency
across clients on this fundamental messaging mechanism.
Thus one would be allowed to ignore slot t. Also has anyone
decided what is a good limit for the # of observers? I was
thinking about dedicating a seperate window to observers or
allow the client to toggle all the observers off of the
playerlist. WDYT?

Zach