--- Mark Mielke <mark at mark.mielke.cc> wrote:

> Or... make it an option. I always wondering why the
> inconsistency was there... 'R'omulan, 'F'ed, ...,
't'eam...

> Personally, I would configure t = player t.

That's what I was thinking but after reflecting on Dave's
post I think the 't' for team is there because the team
board is the most essential message board and has highest
priority (certainly much higher than observer t) and it
facilitates team communication more readily by players not
having to add an extra keystroke (Shift) to send messages
to their team board.

Zach