On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 02:05:40PM -0700, Zach wrote:
> The new queue code seems to be causing lots of problems.
> Have you guys read this recent RGN thread:
> http://tinyurl.com/25hyx

I have seen it now.  None of the problems mentioned are unexpected, and
the main problem is separating out the difference between symptom and
cause.  See my reply posting on the thread before you reply.

> Is someone working on resolving these problems?

I have just worked momentarily on helping to resolve the problems, but
as far as I am concerned, the q32 code is working fine, but the slot
freeing code after ghostbust might not be working.  I need to gather
more information to determine the cause of that, and whether it is
significant.

> Perhaps go back to old queue code until this is fixed as it may scare
> off the influx of newbies.

No.  Not without clear proof of a scare.  Newbies learn quick.