James Cameron wrote:
> G'day Erik,
>
> Looks good.  I hope you don't mine, but I've made a few minor changes.
> Could you test them for me?  It compiles clean here.

Will do. I do not mind changes, that is why I submitted them for review.

Something I just thought of regarding WQ32 and all the commotion that it
is causing. I subscribe to your point of view that WQ32 is working as
intended but that the ghostbust detection is flawed.

My current understanding of ghostbust detection is that the server lets
someone ghostbust if for a defined number of ticks no ping information
is received. right? During this time the server allows somehow (how?)
to let the client reconnect (via a special command line option?). Could
you prehaps briefly explain? otherwise i'd have to dig though the code
first ;-)

So if someone tried to log on from the same IP before the client is
timed out he gets WQ32.

No what if you do the following: if someone logs on a second time, check
if the old slot has above MIN_TICKS_GHOSTBUSTED (say 10?) failed ping
stats (which is still *far* below the I think 60 ticks that are necessary
to do a normal ghostbust), make the server ghostbust the old slot
immediately.

The next thing you can do is two things:
1) Give the now opened slot to the first player from the waitqueue, or:
2) Give the slot to the WQ32 player, thus potentially bypassing people
    in the normal waitqueue.

Personally I prefer option 2. If he actually ghostbusted, he'd like to
get back in instead of joining at the end of the waitqueue.

Your thoughts? All is based upon my current understanding of
ghostbusting...

Greetx, Erik