On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, James Cameron wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:27:03PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> > What about all the patches lost when the real-time CVS was taken down?
>
> Do you have any?  As far as I know, my working directory contained every
> change.  Whenever a commit to real-time CVS was made, I'd do an update
> on my home system and sometimes on continuum.  So I've merged again all
> the changes.

I think there were, but since I can't just do a CVS diff it's a pain to find.

> Work has continued since the simple move.  I'm not so sure the history
> is essential, especially if it isn't obtainable or involves a lot of
> work to merge.

I'd still like to have a copy of the history if it's still around.  I found a
problem with Hadley's bot that makes it really bad a dodging torps.  It turns
out its caused by a incompatability with the server.  I'd like to know when that
incompatability appeared and why, but there is no history to look at.