I considered eurotwinks to be only of interest to the ET team when
playing so I did not start an INL server up again after a disk crash...

         I have a pl7 INL server online at that address with standard
ports, I'm not sure if there is any access to the latest server code at the
moment. If there are problems with this server let me know.