----- Original Message -----
From: Zach <vanillatrek at yahoo.com>

> I can't seem to find any BRMH 2.4 or Paradise RC3
> binaries that are blessed for pickled.psychosis.net
>
> The BRMH 2.4 binaries either ghostbust write away or
> complain about not finding mpz_init() :(

mpz_init symbol has changed to gmpz_init, u may need to recompile your libgmp (unless recompile the src with the key). I feel confident saying that the RSA key is more than likely good even though I don't know which one it uses. Try checking the command line options to see if it prints this info out, then check to see if it's on the metaserver's list.
-bd

p.s. try a statically linked version