On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 11:06:34AM -0500, Andrew K. Bressen wrote:
> Continuum safe idle is working;
> perhaps it should get mentioned in the motd?

Good idea, thanks for spotting that.  Change mentioned:

2006-12-07

Safe idle mode is on.  Use it to wait for t-mode.  Be cloaked, orbit
your home planet, no kills, max fuel, max shield, no damage, and you
will be safe from damage until t-mode begins.

> With the rebirth of pulsar-zone, I expect we don't need pre-T bots on
> Continuum. Is that your view as well?

I'd like to enable pre-t robots on continuum, but every time I tried I
had problems.  The more recent changes may fix this.  I should give it
another try.