I like it, include it as part of the netrek client install package as
well.  I too ran into difficulty trying to teach some people how to
connect to an INL server.  I was going to mention this at a later time but
now is as good as ever, I would also like two shortcut links automatically
as part of the installation package, one being "Cambot Record" and one
being "Cambot Playback", with the default playback file being cambot.pkt.
Another option would be to have the installer change windows settings to
associate all .pkt files with the netrek executable , and then somehow having
the netrek.exe sense when you are launching a cambot file and go into cambot
mode automatically but I don't know how to do either of those things yet.
Bill