On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 12:34:45AM -0500, Zach wrote:
> Do you have instructions on how you packaged the CoW client for
> Debian? If so it would be helpful for those interested in packaging
> other netrek clients for Debian release.

Huh?  What sort of question is that?  ;-)

All the information on how to package forms part of the source package.
There's no mystery.  I was able to understand how it was done by reading
the source package.  (Although first time I tried without reading it,
and made a small mistake).

We're certainly not here to train you on how to package for Debian.
There's a huge community to do that already, like Debian Mentors.