On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 02:33:18PM -0800, Trent Piepho wrote:
> I want it because it contain useful information.  When I'm looking at
> something like Hadley's bot, I wish I had a cvs log to look at.

Yes, that's a good reason.  I understand that reason, and I encourage
you to keep asking for the historical archive ... but alas I haven't got
it and I can't get it.  I was more interested in why Zach wanted it.  If
he was acting as your agent, I guess I understand now.  ;-)

Bob, have you got the old CVS tree lying around anywhere?  Care to
expose it via HTTP or something?