Thanks for reminding me! Screenshots are now posted in
the sourceforge project and are available at
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=156216&ssid=24947

As I said, it's a work in progress. Lots need to be
done with the shaders and whatnot, but that's the
"fun" stuff to implement. <g>

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156216