On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 01:54:39AM -0500, Zach wrote:
> What is the client keys address?

It's in the Makefile (build instructions) used by the client source
code, and in the key list itself.  You'll find it if you need it.

> But people are working on updating/improving the content so will Dave
> allow you to update the main site with the Dacs content?

That's up to Dave.  My work on the Darcs was only waiting for him to
return, and now he has.  Once he's happy that he has the original
Erik-maintained content up and working, my guess is that he'll cut
across to it.  If he can't find a maintainer, he might ask for help.