On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 08:56:48PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> There are lots of mods that people have come up with, many of which
> quite frankly suck.  Do you want the server code cluttered with all
> these things?

As long as they are gracefully coded, sure.  I'd prefer them to be in
separate files, well factored, well commented ... not just a "merge the
change and post it" kinda thing.

We've already got heaps of clutter in there, features that already suck,
that nobody uses much.  I've done some minimal simplifcation, as have
others.

When you see a patch you don't like, *then* reject it.  That's my
policy for the moment.