On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 04:03:01PM -0400, Zach wrote:
> Since starting June Vanilla will only issue releases to CVS and use
> darcs for between release changes does this mean a netrek-darcs list
> will be setup and commits will be automatically posted there as
> happens on the netrek-cvs list currently?

No.  I don't see a need for this.  Change sets are easily seen with
darcs or a web browser.

Some "darcs send" generated changes may be seen on the netrek-dev
mailing list from developers whose darcs repository isn't merged-from
regularly by the Vanilla developers.  Downstream packagers, occasional
developers, or server owners may be the source of such changes.

Further, I'd like to propose that on 1st December 2006 that the Vanilla
developers abandon CVS altogether, hosting the .tar.gz releases only on
SourceForge.