Hi,

  Dunno how many active developers of netrek code is there.

  but I updated the newbie.c code to startup with different teams other than fed vs. rom.

  It does them all now, randomly.

  I did this many many years back, but the code never got integrated into  the vanilla source code. So I am doing it again, as the netrek server  code has changed quite a bit.

  I hope you can incorporate the changes into the standard distribution.

  Code has been tested. Works pretty good, I'm sure there's more bugs. But I'll clean them up as soon as I find them.

  Jimmy