On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 08:21:07AM -0400, Zach wrote:
> The homepage and files seem to be missing. Is this content on a backup
> somewhere and if so can it be restored?

The former content from netrek.org is exactly where Dave and I said it
was before, nothing has changed.

It was on 27th January that I said http://genocide.netrek.org/ contains
the old content:

http://shadowknight.real-time.com/pipermail/netrek-dev/2006-January/002797.html

It was on 21st April that Dave reminded you, when he referred to
http://genocide.netrek.org/cow/

http://shadowknight.real-time.com/pipermail/netrek-dev/2006-April/002919.html

Please check the mailing list for previous answers.

All the cinema2 content is available, less the directory listings.

For example:
http://genocide.netrek.org/cinema2/jpg/tom1.jpg
http://genocide.netrek.org/cinema2/jpg/tom2.jpg

It seems that we might need PHP enabled before some of the content works
properly.  Feel free to work toward that, we could do with some help.
We probably don't want to run PHP at all.  I've not yet talked to Dave
about it.

Dave: can I enable directory listings in that tree?