On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 10:09:37PM +0300, Stas Pirogov wrote:

[...]
> Not sure if I'm the only one who has problems, but have you tried actually
> browsing this site ?

[...]

> And this one ?
>
> For both I either get 403 Forbidden errors, or it simply closes connection
> and I get "Unable to open ..."
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't look like former content to me.
>
> Stas.

The old content is partially broken.  As you may have noticed this past
week I am in the process of restoring these broken services.  I
apologize that it is taking far too long.  Hopefully a move to a
wiki-based content publication system will increase the maintainability
of the web site.  I will try to get to it as soon as I can.