On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 12:31:14PM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> SourceForge CVS appears to be down again.  Several developers are
> receiving a password prompt despite having a public key held by
> SourceForge.

	And I ask myself yet again /why/ people continue to use
	SF?  Their downtime is, and has been for quite some time,
	higher then it has any right to be.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt