Hello,

  If no one minds, I will be making a bunch of changes to the robotd directory.

  Mostly to make the newbie robots play a better game of netrek and to  clean up compiler warning messages. I'll be sure to make sure that it  doesn't affect SB practise mode, and it shouldn't affect the PRET mode.

  I dunno how to use darcs (or CVS for that matter), but as I understand  it with my short web reading. It looks like I can just change the code  in the netrek-server-vanilla_2.10.2-0.tar.gz, and e-mail it to someone  here who can "darcs" it out....

  Jimmy