On 5/10/06, Jimmy Huang <jimmyhua73 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Anyone see it? It's named "cloakbombing"
>
>  If not, I just edited my bounced e-mail and attached it as above.

Ahh, I've had this exact problem on a locked down host at my workplace.

The two things you can do in this situation are:

Publish the entire repository on a webserver. This is quite easy.

darcs put username at hostname:public_html/netrek-server

or!

darcs send -o cloakbombing.dpatch

and attach cloackbombing.dpatch to an email.

The patch you sent through had mime headers around it, so it broke.
And it seems to have been linewrapped by an email client, I can't get
it to apply.
--
Stephen Thorne
Development Engineer