On 5/11/06, quozl at us.netrek.org <quozl at us.netrek.org> wrote:
> Thu May 11 09:06:23 EST 2006  quozl at us.netrek.org
>   * tests build
>   Add script to test the build, creates a copy of the repository, runs
>   autoconf, fixes file protection, runs configure, runs make, reports
>   success.  Fails as soon as anything goes wrong.  Reports progress.

I can't apply this patch,

  * merge quozl 2006-05-10
  This is a merge of Quozl's repository to Jerub's repository, involving
  compilation fixes and miscellaneous other changes.

conflicts with

Thu May 11 07:26:01 EST 2006  quozl at us.netrek.org
  * make robots afraid of res-death, taking into account customised
home planets and such

(both patches contain the same data)

Your patch (tests-build.dpatch) depends on the latter. I've done the
scutwork required, but don't understand *exactly* what effect this
will have.

Try doing a:

darcs pull http://shiny.thorne.id.au/~stephen/netrek-server/

and tell me if anything bad happens.