On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 08:56:12AM +1000, Stephen Thorne wrote:
> This is a demo of the new ship artwork, with all the ships from all
> the teams (rom, fed, ori, kli, iggy) on parade.
>
> The artwork is by Pascal, and is licensed under a creative commons
> attribution license.
>
> http://shiny.thorne.id.au/~stephen/ships.jpg

	Wow.  That's about all I can say.  Simply, wow.

	Very nice job, Pascal.

	Am I correct in assuming that the last set are iggy's

						John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt