On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 08:40:09AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:

> Until the Wiki is available, the current content is maintained with
> darcs.  I'll take patches to add back features of the old content, now
> that we have it available.

Actually, the Netrek Wiki is almost ready to go.  I am placing a call
for volunteers who are interested in being Netrek Wiki Editors.  These
editors would be take the lead in maintaining some degree of order as we
add content to the wiki.  An editor may choose to limit his role to a
subset of content (say, if you want to publish pages related only to a
Netrek software package you maintain).  Of course, you do not need to be
an editor to contribute or maintain content.  As with other wikis,
nearly all content will be editable by anyone.

This call for help will stay open for until about May 18 while I try to
coordinate the initial efforts.  Please contact me directly at
ahn AT romulus.netrek.org if you wish to help.  Thanks.

Dave