SourceForge have announced a change to the host name for the Netrek
project; from cvs.sourceforge.net to netrek.cvs.sourceforge.net ...
which is incidentally a reversal of a change some years ago, if I recall
correctly.

To change your repository, consider the attached shell script.  It looks
through the CVS/Root files and changes the host name.  Do this on a copy
of your repository (cp -pr), then try a "cvs update".  If you omit the
-p on cp then CVS will try to check all the files (on the grounds that
the time ahs changed).

netrek.cvs.sourceforge.net is currently prompting me for my password,
and evidence suggests my home directory is not visible to it.  But it
updated fine.

Remember that server development is still moving to darcs at the end of
month release.