Hi James,

I've been digging through the robotd code fixing
something else.

And, thanks to Trent's insistence I find out why pl is
NULL sometimes. I figured out the logic in the
check_take function in decide.c was basically flawed.

It also explains why the bots don't like to take
neutral planets, unless certain oddball conditions are
met.

I have summarily wiped out those oddball conditions
(the independent planet had to be Non-Agri OR the bot
had to have more than 4 armies???). Hopefully, this
will fix it. (I think human players will hate this
fix, as they can't run around behind the bots
finishing their takes now.)  And fix the funny
stalemate condition.

Also, don't apply the patch I sent out today. Trent
pointed out some major problems with it -- mostly due
to my ignorance in c programming. I did a darcs
unrecord on my side already.

Anyways, on with the code testing with gdb robot, and
I'll see if this works.

Jimmy