On Sun, 21 May 2006, Jimmy Huang wrote:
> > Until the 1st June release, I'm still requiring
> > ChangeLog and NEWS
> > updates.
>
> Okay. Attaching both dpatches here for your
> convenience.

I don't understand why you don't follow the style of the existing code.
Hadley is very consistent in his use of three spaces of indention.  Not my
faviorate number, but that is what the code uses.  This is very small patch,
it should take all of 30 seconds to go through and check that the indention is
correct.

I also think the change to remove mfprintf is not a good idea.  I checked the
function on my computer, it works fine.  No crashes.  I don't see anything
broken about it.  I suspect that maybe you are wrong about the problem with
mfprintf.  At any rate, that band-aid will never fix the bug.  It's like the
random changes you made for the closest planet bug, they had nothing to do
with the real problem and didn't fix it.