Thu May 25 14:13:44 EST 2006  quozl at us.netrek.org
  * deprecate dan quayle in t-mode messages

        * include/defs.h (WARMONGER): add customisation setting for
        configuration of local warmonger, so that we are not caught by
        change again so easily.

        * ntserv/daemonII.c (political_begin): deprecate Dan Quayle in
        favour of George Bush, subject to mailing list discussion.  Patch
        by: William Balcerski with rework by James Cameron.

A suggested enhancmenet I'd take a patch for is to add a ./configure
option for this.
--
Stephen Thorne

"Give me enough bandwidth and a place to sit and I will move the world."
  --Jonathan Lange