On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:45:27PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:

> I'd just leave it at Dan Quayle, and let those who setup servers change the
> warmonger value to their favorite.  You could even allow it to be set with the
> configure script.

	This would force user's that use binary packages to have to
	recompile in order to change it.  Is there any chance of
	getting this as a run-time configurable option in the sysdef
	config file?

						John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt